Halo Technologies is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit our websites and individuals who register to use our services. This Privacy Statement describes Halo’s privacy practices in relation to the use of company sites and the related applications, services, and programs offered by Halo, as well as individuals’ choices regarding use, access and correction of personal information.
1. What types of information does Halo collect?
- You can access the Halo website without providing any personal information. However, the Halo website does collect some voluntarily information for general business activities, including: name, title, expertise, postal address, telephone number, or email address.
- As is true of most Web sites, we gather certain information automatically to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer our web sites and services. This information may include an Internet Protocol (IP) address (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, pages and files viewed, user searches, user operating system and system configuration information, and date/time stamps associated with usage.
2. How is personal information used by Halo?
- Halo does not share personal data with third parties. We do not share, sell, license, or trade personal data with third parties. The use of information collected through our services shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which users have engaged Halo. User information (when volunteered) will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the overall website experience. This information is retained to better serve users.
- Halo will retain personal data we process for as long as needed to provide services. Halo will retain and use this personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
3. How can I access, correct, amend or remove personal information from Halo database?
- You can always opt not to disclose information. However, if you elect to do so, we may be limited in responding to your inquiry or providing services to you.
- If you would like to access, correct, amend, remove or limit the use or disclosure of any personal information that has been collected and stored by Halo, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may consider and respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
- For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will respond to your request within 45 days.
4. How does Halo ensure data security?
- The security of personal data is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. When you enter sensitive information on our site (such as login credentials), we encrypt the transmission of that information using transport layer security (TLS). We have implemented, and will maintain current, reasonable physical, technical, and organizational security measures for the purpose of protecting the personal data in our possession from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- While we take reasonable steps to secure personal information from loss, misuse, interference and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure, you should be aware that no security procedures or protocols are ever guaranteed to be 100 percent secure from intrusion or hacking, and there is therefore always some risk assumed by sharing personal information online.
5. How would Halo respond to a security breach?
- Halo leverages best in class cybersecurity capabilities to generate auditable activity logs and flag anomalies for forensic analysis.
6. Who should be contacted at Halo regarding questions, concerns, or complaints?
- Your privacy is important to us. If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding the way we collect and handle your information, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- Halo will take any privacy complaint seriously and any complaint will be assessed by an appropriate person with the aim of resolving any issue in a timely and efficient manner. We request that you please cooperate with us during this process.